Brick Wall Ties Australian Made, Cavity Wall Ties, Veneer Wall Ties, Stubby Ties, Resilient Wall Ties.
Novaplas Group manufactures Brick Ties known as Ni-Ties™. Have you considered the cost savings and benefits of Plastic Brick Ties?
What are Brick Ties?
The Brick tie in a cavity wall is used to tie the internal and external walls (or leaves) constructed of bricks or cementitious blocks together. It is placed in the cavity wall during construction and spans the cavity.
The Novaplas Cavity Brick Wall Ties, Veneer Brick Wall Ties, Stubbie Brick Wall Ties, and Acoustic Brick Wall Ties are strong, durable, safe to handle, and significantly more cost effective than stainless steel brick ties. Our Polymer Brick Ties and Polymer Cavity Brick Ties are the ideal alternative to Stainless Steel Wall Ties and the Stainless Steel Cavity Wall Tie.
The Novaplas Brick Tie is regarded as a safer and longer lasting alternative to a galvanised wall tie. During installation, galvanised brick ties are often bent upwards to assist with the placement of the bricks. This bending action cracks the galvanised coating on the brick tie and renders the protective coating useless. The Galvanised Wall Tie will then corrode and ultimately fail under pressure.
Ni-Ties are lightweight, safe to use and are available in a range of sizes and forms to suit most applications.
The Ni-Tie Acoustic brick ties are capable of maintaining the structural strength and integrity of the original plastic wall tie which has been modified with a flexible material covering. Simple analysis of dynamic force transmission through the Ni-Tie resilient brick tie has shown that such reduction in stiffness reduces the noise and vibration transmission through two brick walls by 17dB when compared with the standard Ni-Tie wall tie being used in the same wall at the same frequency.
Plastic Wall Ties can be used as an alternative to:
- Stainless Steel Wall Ties
- Stainless Steel Cavity Brick Ties
- Stainless Steel Stubby Ties, and
- Galvanised Wall Ties
WHY CHOOSE NI-TIES?
- Ni-Ties will not corrode in areas near the sea or industrial zones because they are chemically resistant, unlike galvanised wall ties that corrode and become ineffective.
- Ni-Ties have rounded edges and are lightweight. This makes handling much safer and quicker.
- Ni-Ties comply with existing fire ratings for low and medium density housing.
- Ni-Ties high strength and stiffness make them ideal for areas subject to intense natural conditions such as high wind, earthquakes, and cyclones.
- Ni-Ties eliminate the problem of electrolysis in steel-framed houses when using dissimilar metals.
- Ni-Tie Resilient Brick Ties reduce air-borne noise transference
- Ni-Ties have acoustic properties greater than steel brick ties and the Ni Tie Acoustic Cavity Wall Tie provides even further reduction of noise and vibration transference.