Grassrings turf reinforcement mats are 100% recycled plastic material that provide a matrix to greatly reinforce the root system of the desired vegetation.
Grassrings Plastic Grid Pavers are used for permanent erosion protection in high flow channels and on critical slopes. Grassrings are plastic interlocking paving grids manufactured in Australia by Novaplas Group, from 100% recycled materials. The plastic driveway grid panels simply clip together and are very easy to install even if you are a home handyman.
Novaplas Grassrings® Turf Paving Reinforcement Mats are used extensively in Australia to control lawn erosion and protect grassed areas that are subjected to light traffic and heavy traffic from both pedestrians and vehicles.
Grassrings Turf Paving Reinforcement Mats are used for overflow car parking areas and emergency access lanes.
Other typical applications include: Truck and bus parking, Boat and caravan parking, Overflow car parks, Golf buggy access routes on golf courses, Emergency vehicle access lanes, Driveways, Walkways, Mine sites, Dog and pet play areas, Forklift access areas, Ground stabilisation at concerts.
Grassrings permeable turf cellular pavers are manufactured by Novaplas Group in Australia from 100% recycled plastic. Grassrings are porous allowing water to permeate back into the ground. Grassrings will protect your grass and prevent rutting.
Don’t confuse Grassrings Turf Paving Cellular Reinforcement Mats with other products available called Grass Reinforcement Mesh or Turf Reinforcement Mesh which is generally a light duty extruded plastic mesh placed above the grass. Grassrings have been tested to withstand loads of 400 tons/m². Many Turf Reinforcement Mesh products will only take 8 tons/axle load. Grassrings are made for parking vehicles on grass.
Grassrings for Parking Cars on Grass or for Turfed Driveways.
With Novaplas Grassrings Turf Reinforcement Mats and Grass Reinforcement Mat System installed, vehicles can park on grassed areas without creating compaction of the root system. Grassed Driveways, eco-friendly Turf Paving Driveways and Gravel Driveways are becoming a popular choice for homeowners who prefer Green Driveways. The Grassrings Grid mat can also be used with gravel or decorative stone for gravel driveways. When used with decorative stone, Grassrings are often referred to as Gravelrings.
Grassrings reduce soil erosion and stabilise dust; reduce runoff from stormwater; help replenish groundwater supplies due to their porous nature; and reduce glare and noise (when compared with concrete driveways).
The 100% recycled injection moulded plastic grid rings are immensely strong and can support golf carts, caravans, fire trucks, planes, helicopters, and other low volume heavy vehicle traffic. They are easy to install and reduce waterway contamination and stormwater run-off.
We are often asked: How can I stop my dog digging holes ? The Grassrings grid system has been used to stop dogs digging up gardens.
Councils in Perth are cracking down on local laws regarding hard-stand areas.
See this link: www.watoday.com.au
(08) 6250 3000
Eastern States Phone
(03) 5444 4889
- Grassrings turf reinforcement mats provide over 90% root development area and 100% grass cover and allows grass to grow naturally instead of individual clumps.
- Grassrings can withstand heavy traffic loads and will give many years of service when compared with light duty turf mesh products.
- Plastic interlocking paving grid is flexible – will follow undulations.
- Easy to Shape around sprinklers and valve boxes.
- Manufactured from eco-friendly 100% recycled chemical resistant, UV stabilised impact resistant polymer.
- Eco-freindly ‘turf paving’ on a residential driveway.
- Easy and fast to install, including cutting around borders, trees etc.
- Provides storm water drainage.
- The ring design is the strongest shape for grass paving as it has no weak corners. Grassrings will meet and exceed all loading criteria.
- Heavy duty turf reinforcement mat for trafficable applications.
- Tested to withstand loads equivalent to 400t/m².
- Porous surface generally provides greater percolation rate to the natural ground.
- Plastic Paving System for Grass, Gravel, and Decorative Stone.