Australia’s Favourite Masonry Wall Ties
Novaplas Brick Ties are the cost effective way to help your brickwork stand the test of time. These simple, inexpensive polymer Masonry Wall Ties, Cavity Wall Ties, and Acoustic Brick Ties are strong, durable, safe to handle, and significantly cheaper than stainless steel ties.
Ni-Ties™ are available in a range of sizes and forms to suit most applications.
Why Choose Ni-Ties ?
- Plastic Brick Ties eliminate the problem of electrolysis in steel-framed houses when using dissimilar metals.
- Ni Ties will not corrode in areas near the sea or industrial zones because they are chemically resistant, unlike galvanised wall ties that corrode and become ineffective.
- Plastic Wall Ties have rounded edges and are lightweight, for this reason, handling is much safer and quicker.
- Comply with existing fire ratings for low and medium density housing.
- High strength and stiffness make them ideal for areas subject to intense natural conditions, for example, high wind, earthquakes, and cyclones.
- Polymer Resilient Brick Ties are used to reduce air-borne noise transference.
- Ni-Ties have acoustic properties greater than steel brick ties, furthermore, the Ni Tie Acoustic Cavity Wall Tie provides a greater reduction of noise and vibration transference.
People also viewed
Plastic Shim Packers
Plastic Packing Shims to level Concrete Precast Panel, Machinery, and Transportable Buildings.
Combination Bar Chairs
Combination bar chair reinforcement spacers for ground floor slabs.
Plastic Mesh & Bar Chairs
Spacers used for tilt-up walls, precast panels, and suspended slabs.