Drainwell Leach Drain Module
DRAINWELL PLASTIC LEACH DRAINS ARE MADE BY NOVAPLAS GROUP IN PERTH.
What Are Leach Drains?
Plastic leach drains are tube-like structures made of either plastic or concrete and buried underground. The seepage holes in the sides and base assist with seepage of effluent. The leach drain design is governed by a number of factors.
These factors include:
- the size of the leach drain
- the amount of liquid waste to be disposed of
- the type of soil around it
- how it is built.
Are Drainwell Leach Drains Approved for use by the Dept. of Health WA ?
The Department of Health WA has certainly approved Drainwell Modules for use as Leach Drains.
The Drainwell Septic Leach Drainage System has a very effective infiltration surface area. As a result, septic effluent can permeate into the ground at a faster rate than other types of septic leach drains. Drainwell Plastic leach drains are wrapped in geo cloth filter wrap specifically to stop sand filling the leach drain modules. Leach drains are used to dispose of effluent from Septic tanks. Septic tanks consist of either one or two watertight cylindrical tanks as well as one or two sets of drainage cells which have seepage holes in the sides and base.
Pipe connection is very simple due to a 90mm cut out guide and a 150mm cut out guide in the Drainwell panels. The Drainwell Plastic Septic leach drain will accommodate up to 225mm OD PVC pipe.
Drainwell Plastic Leach Drains are used for new and existing homes and buildings. These leach drains are made for rapid disposal of effluent from septic systems. They can also be used for plastic soakwells. Some examples of applications where leach drains are used include:
- Residential houses
- Residential sub-divisions
- Commercial projects
Who makes Drainwell Leach Drains ?
Novaplas Group in Canning Vale manufactures Drainwell Leach Drains as well as Polypropylene Soakwells..
Plastic Leach Drain Size
Drainwell modules are 755mm (long) x 400mm (wide) x 440mm (high).
The modules are placed either end-on-end, or side-by-side to achieve the required length.
Leach Drain Design
Plastic vs Concrete Leach Drains
- Drainwell Leach Drains are generally more cost effective than concrete leach drains. This is due to factors including the manufacturing process, as well as transport costs.
- Plastic Leach Drains are light weight and, hence, very easy to install. Concrete leach drains are heavy and generally need a lifting machine during installation.
- Plastic Leach Drains are supplied as an unassembled leach drain kit so that transport costs are minimised.
- Drainwell leach drains are made from 100% recycled materials, therefore, they are environmentally friendly.
- Plastic leach drains are chemically inert. As a result, they are not affected by harmful chemicals and will not split or decay.
- Concrete leach drains have steel reinforcing bars internally. Over time, the steel bars could rust and cause the leach drain to break down and fail.
Drainwell Leach Drains have a rapid assembly and installation procedure so that your project can be completed quickly.
Are You Searching For Plastic Leach Drains In Perth?
Call Novaplas Group today for a leach drain price. 08 6250 3000
(08) 6250 3000 / (03) 5444 4889
LEACH DRAIN BENEFITS
- Made from 100% recycled materials, therefore, unharmed by chemicals.
- Flat packed, Easy to handle, as well as easy to Transport
- The modules are light weight, hence assembly is easy
- Drainwell Leach Drains are simple to install
- Panels clip together easily by hand.
- Trafficable and non-trafficable modules
- Made in Perth
- Large module size, in particular 132 Litres each
People also viewed
Drainwell Underground Tanks
Drainwell™ cells are used for leach drains, stormwater detention tanks, rainwater harvesting tanks.
Soakwells are underground structures that collect and release unwanted water.