Brick Wall Ties Australian Made, Cavity Wall Ties, Veneer Wall Ties, Stubby Ties, Resilient Wall Ties.
Novaplas Group manufactures Plastic Brick Ties known as Ni-Ties™. Have you considered the cost savings and benefits of Plastic Brick Ties?
What are Brick Ties?
The Brick tie in a cavity wall is used to tie the internal and external walls (or leaves) constructed of bricks or cementitious blocks together. It is placed in the cavity wall during construction and spans the cavity.
Our Polymer Brick Ties and Polymer Cavity Brick Ties are the ideal alternative to Stainless Steel Wall Ties and the Stainless Steel Cavity Wall Tie.
Plastic Brick Ties VS Galvanised Brick Ties
Because the Novaplas Brick Tie will not corrode, it is regarded as a safer and longer lasting alternative to galvanised wall ties. During installation, galvanised brick ties are often bent upwards to assist with the placement of the bricks, as a result, this bending action cracks the galvanised coating on the brick tie and renders the protective coating useless. The Galvanised Wall Tie will then corrode, due to moisture in the cavity, and ultimately fail under pressure.
Ni Ties are lightweight, safe to use and are available in a range of sizes and forms to suit most applications.
Acoustic Brick Ties
The Ni-Tie Acoustic brick ties are capable of maintaining the structural strength and integrity of the original plastic wall tie which has been modified with a flexible material covering. Simple analysis of dynamic force transmission through the Ni-Tie resilient brick tie has shown that such reduction in stiffness reduces the noise and vibration transmission through two brick walls by 17dB when compared with the standard Ni-Tie wall tie being used in the same wall at the same frequency.
Plastic Brick Ties can be used as an alternative to:
- Stainless Steel Wall Ties
- Galvanised Wall Ties
- Stainless Steel Cavity Brick Ties
- Stainless Steel Stubby Ties
WHY CHOOSE NI-TIES?
- Ni-Ties will not corrode in areas near the sea or industrial zones because they are chemically resistant.
- Plastic Brick Ties have rounded edges and are lightweight, hence, handling is much safer and quicker.
- Comply with existing fire ratings for low and medium density housing.
- High strength and stiffness make them ideal for areas subject to intense natural conditions, for example: high wind, earthquakes, and cyclones.
- Plastic Brick Ties eliminate the problem of electrolysis in steel-framed houses when using dissimilar metals.
- Plastic Acoustic Brick Ties reduce air-borne noise transference
- Ni-Ties have resilient properties greater than steel brick ties and the Ni Tie Acoustic Cavity Wall Tie provides even further reduction of noise and vibration transference.
People also viewed
Plastic Shim Packers
Plastic Packing Shims to level Concrete Precast Panel, Machinery, and Transportable Buildings.
Yellow Bar Guards
Star Picket Safety Caps fit over the top exposed stakes and reo bar reducing the risk of cuts and abrasions.
Plastic Mesh & Bar Chairs
Spacers used for tilt-up walls, precast panels, and suspended slabs.